May 31st, 2007
10 Beach Photography Tips
n-beach-destinations-for-this-summer/”>beaches while women are sun bathing or in a posture that would seem most inappropriate? Well, we men usually try to capture those images but here are some tips that reach beyond the temptation but into a region which savors the water hitting the land.
Digital Phtography School has listed 10 tips for all those who wish to take pictures with their digital cameras at beaches. Beaches present digital camera owners with a number of wonderful opportunities as they are places of natural beauty, color and interesting light. However they also present a variety of challenges including camera damage, privacy issues and making large open spaces interesting.
Here’s an excerpt:
- Look for points of interests or focal points like patterns on sand, waves crashing rocks and so on. Taking pictures of water could be boring at best
- A general photography tip: Take pictures early in the morning or late in the evening while the sun isn’t at his brightest
- Head to seas especially when the weather is not perfect; try to take shots of stormy weather and dramatic clouds
- Use flash while photographing portraits as you may see shadows caused by hats and other coverings
- Black and White photos always give a classic look
edCanvas = document.getElementById(‘content’);